your school an example of good hygiene? Before going too far with our planned
activities for your pupils, we suggest you first conduct a small survey
about school hygiene levels, to see if your school is on the right track.
If this isn't the case, perhaps some solutions can be found with the help of your local authority.
- Are the washbasins provided with soap or soap dispensers?
- Are there any washbasins close to the toilets?
- Are the toilets cleaned several times a day?
- Are hand-towels available for the children in the washrooms?
- Are the hand-towels changed regularly?
- Are the toilets provided with toilet paper?
- Are children's hands checked for cleanliness before eating?
children using the canteen have napkins?
Eight positives replies? What a good example your school is to its pupils!